Perpetrators of Owo M@ssacre Revealed

 Perpetrators of Owo M@ssacre Revealed

The Federal Government has linked the members of the Islamic State of West Africa Province (ISWAP) to the m@ssacre on the St. Francis Catholic church in Owo, Ondo State on Sunday, June 5th.

The Minister of Interior, Rauf Aregbesola, disclosed this while briefing state house correspondents after a meeting of the National Security Council presided over by President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa in Abuja today June 9th.

He said the government had been able to locate the perpetrators of the Owo att@ck and zeroed in on ISWAP terrorist group.

See Also:

Amotekun Intercept Trucks Loaded with Ammunition Hidden Under Grass Allegedly Being Transported by Fulani Men in Ekiti (Video)

‘the guy don forget him presidential ambiton because of woman’ – Reactions as Yul Edochie and New Wife Share a Video of Them Singing Together (Watch)

Man Stopped While Attempting to Jump into Lagoon in Lagos (Lagos)

The minister, who briefed journalists alongside Inspector-General of Police, Alkali Baba Usman, said security agencies had been directed to go after the perpetrators of the act and bring them to justice.

The minister said the group was out to pitch Nigerians against one another and make it appear as ethno-religious w@r.

He said there was no ethnic agenda in the attack, urging Nigerians to unite and defeat the terrorists.

Nicholas Oladipupo

http://olainfo.com.ng

A Nigerian journalist and graduate of Linguistics and Communication Studies. You can reach him via olaissure@gmail.com